MarkForged 3D printers empower engineers to create strong-as-metal finished parts using the right materials for the job – and removes the multiple barriers between design and production. MarkForged not only challenges the 3D Printing status quo, but also directly competes with many traditional manufacturing methods, giving our customers unprecedented cost, time and efficiency savings.
- Customized End Use Parts: Go to market quickly with strong, durable parts.
- High-Strength Materials: Print reinforced nylon parts with fiberglass, carbon fiber, or Kevlar to strengthen them to levels typically seen with aluminum.
- Metal Printing: The Metal X greatly accelerates innovation, delivering metal parts overnight using a new technology at a fraction of the cost.
- Assembled Parts for Short Lead Time: Engineers not only can create strong, durable parts quickly and cheaply, but also can tweak the design and reprint when needed.
- Jig and Fixture Creation: MarkForged enables engineers and machinists to create strong, durable jigs and fixtures that are available quickly and for less money than machining the part in aluminum.
- More Accurate Prototyping: Because Markforged printers print in high-strength, end-use materials, the prototypes printed on these machines will give your designers a tactile feel for how the part will look, feel, and integrate with other components.