BLUEBEAM REVU CONSTRUCTION SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
Save time and money, project after project.
Bluebeam Revu and Bluebeam Cloud give teams the flexibility to work together anywhere through design, build, and handover.
Manage projects on any device, anywhere
Bluebeam’s desktop and cloud collaboration solutions are built on open standards, so you can seamlessly access documents and data on any web or iOS device, onsite or off.
Revu offers powerful, highly customizable document management, markup and automation tools with a built-in collaboration space, Studio.
- Log in to any desktop with Revu installed and seamlessly access your projects
- Mark up and measure together with teammates in real-time using Studio
- Share the latest drawings and documents with teams in the field using Bluebeam Cloud
WEB AND MOBILE
Connect office and field and complete workflows on the go with Bluebeam Cloud, the new suite of web and mobile solutions that seamlessly connects with your documents and toolsets in Revu.
- Work from anywhere via web or iOS device — no setup or installation required
- Seamlessly access your tool sets and Studio Project files from Revu
- Easily invite team members to markup and collaborate in real-time with the Markup Editor
- Effortlessly manage punch, RFIs, and submittals on the go with Field Tools
Get more out of Revu and Bluebeam Cloud with built-in services designed to help you finish the job faster:
- Unlimited secure, centralized cloud storage (as part of Studio and Bluebeam Cloud)
- Access to Bluebeam University training courses at no additional cost
- Geolocational insights to help visualize, connect and organize data
Designed for today’s construction projects.
COLLABORATION AND MOBILITY
Access work anywhere
Store entire projects in the cloud, invite teammates to collaborate in real-time digitally, and access plans and drawings on any web or iOS device in the office or field.
MARKUPS AND DATA
Communicate changes with industry-standard markup and measurement tools. All updates are tracked, preserving important project data you can share with anyone, anywhere.
Onboard teams faster
Gain administrative control with simplified self-serve license management and deployment. Then get everyone up to speed on key features and workflows with Bluebeam University training courses at no additional cost.
Data security you can trust
Bluebeam’s global data infrastructure helps organizations mitigate risk and stay compliant with superior security, privacy and control.
Bluebeam is SOC 2 Type 1 certified, so you can securely access local AWS-based servers, meet data residency requirements and collaborate with teammates anywhere in the world
Connect your apps with Bluebeam
Get more done in one place. Connect with external apps, automate custom workflows and share data across devices, systems, and teams.
Your work, your way
Choose from three subscription plans tailored for various project needs in the office and the field. Each plan combines Revu and Bluebeam Cloud functionality with services designed to help you maximize productivity.
Simple tools for creating, marking up and organizing AECO office and project documents.
- PDF editing, plus digital signatures and basic measurements
- Ability to create, review, mark up and store content on any web or iOS device using the Markup Editor
Essential tools for measuring, collaborating, and managing small to mid-sized AECO projects.
- Real-time digital collaboration (via Studio in Revu)
- Document overlay and compare
- Punch, RFI, and submittals management on the go with Field Tools
- Geolocational insights
Comprehensive tools for accelerating and optimizing complex AECO projects at scale.
- Advanced measurement and takeoff tools (formulas, Excel live link, Dynamic Fill, and more)
- Advanced automation for scaling projects
- Batch digital signature and professional seal, Batch Link®, and Batch Slip Sheet
- Ability to implement scripting commands