Instant teamwork. Better building.
Bluebeam Revu gives you the smart tools you need to keep your team in sync and get the job done right—anytime, anywhere.
Get more done, together.
Connected teams are efficient teams. Studio® in Bluebeam® Revu® allows you to easily invite team members from anywhere in the world to collaborate in real time and finish projects faster.
Keep track of who said what
Mark up at the same time together using Studio Sessions and automatically track all comments, now with a visual cue to help you find the latest conversations
Speed up design reviews
Live activity feed helps improve communication across teams
Customize collaboration permissions
Newly enhanced process for setting permissions ensures the right people have access to the right information from the start
Finish projects on time, every time.
Revu gives you a centralized place to create, annotate and share documents, so projects always stay on track and teams are aligned every step of the way.
Manage projects in the cloud
Store and manage entire projects in the cloud using Studio Projects and invite teammates from anywhere to edit
Improve QA/QC speed and accuracy
Automatically track edits in the Markups List and easily communicate changes for faster, more accurate quality reviews
Get the data you need, faster
Improved Markups List filters allow you to quickly access the data you need and save frequently used filters
Simplify tasks from start to finish.
Stop juggling platforms. Revu offers a wealth of powerful tools and plugins to help simplify tasks from kickoff to handoff.
Open, view, and edit SharePoint documents
Securely open documents stored in SharePoint® from any current browser in Revu
Build better bids
Intuitive measurement tools improve takeoff speed and accuracy, now with real-time running totals as you draw
Keep documents organized
Smart markup, hyperlinking and automation tools keep RFIs, submittals, and punch list items clear and organized
Bluebeam Revu comes in three editions: Standard, CAD and eXtreme®.
The essential solution for intuitive PDF markup, editing and collaboration.
- 2D and 3D PDF Markup: Redline PDFs with customizable markups.
- Markups List: Track all annotation data in a simple and customizable list.
- Tool Chest: Save and share custom tools based on your workflows.
- Sets: View and navigate an unlimited number of various source files as a single document, in a single tab.
- Measurement Tools: Take faster and more accurate calculations from your PDFs.
Contractors, owners and estimators who require only the core features of Revu.
The solution designed specifically for CAD users that includes smart plugins for 2D and 3D PDF creation.
- Includes all Revu Standard features
- Plugins for 2D PDFs: Create PDFs from AutoCAD, Revit, SolidWorks, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate and SketchUp Pro.
- Plugins for 3D PDFs: Create PDFs from Revit, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate, SketchUp Pro and any IFC file.
- Batch Creation: Convert an unlimited number of files from CAD programs and apply stamps, cover sheets, headers, footers and more.
Design professionals, such as architects or engineers, who require the additional plugin functionality to complement their favorite CAD software.
The robust solution built for power users who want to automate complex processes and push the limits of document collaboration.
- Includes all Revu Standard features
- Includes all Revu CAD features
- Automatic Form Creation: Automatically create PDF forms from scanned or digital documents.
- Batch Link®: Automatically generate unlimited hyperlinks based on file name, page label or page region.
- Batch Slip Sheet: Automatically match new revisions with their corresponding current sheets and carry over all markup data.
- OCR: Transform scanned PDFs into text-searchable and selectable files.
- Batch Sign & Seal: Quickly apply a digital signature or professional seal across a batch of multiple files.
- Quantity Link: Seamlessly link measurement totals from multiple PDFs to Excel®.
Power users looking to automate complex processes, whether they’re architects, engineers, contractors or estimators.
Built for fast, secure global collaboration
We’re expanding our global data infrastructure, with regional Studio servers in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Germany and Sweden.
Bluebeam, Inc. © 2021 All rights reserved.
Bluebeam, Revu, eXtreme, Studio and Batch Link are registered trademarks of Bluebeam, Inc., used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.