Discover the TPM Difference in Georgia
Get 3D CAD Software, 3D Printers, and Other Solutions Built for the Peach State
While Georgia’s industries are diverse, we have services that address your unique technological and software needs. TPM, Inc. is headquartered in Greenville, SC and we opened a sales and support office in Atlanta in 2017 because we knew our company and the products and services we offer would fit well and have a powerful impact there.
TPM has been a leading technology company for the past 40+ years because of our dedication to providing cutting-edge solutions to the engineering and design communities. Those solutions include the best in:
- 3D Design Software: We distribute and support the complete line of SOLIDWORKS and Autodesk products, which provide the consistency and reliability your team deserves.
- 3D Printers: In addition to offering a variety of MarkForged 3D printers, we are Georgia’s exclusive dealer of the HP MultiJet Fusion 3D Printer.
- Document Management Solutions: From print allocation software to enterprise content management, we can help you do more and print less.
- Copying, Printing, and Scanning Solutions: We offer a full range of Inkjet and dry toner printing solutions for every application, with partners that include Océ, HP, and Canon.
- Training and Support: We offer onsite, online, and custom training courses as well as several support plans to guarantee that Georgia’s engineers stay up-to-date on different tools and processes, and that Georgia’s businesses continue to maximize their investments.
TPM emphasizes local, specialized service in everything we do, which is why we have six local branches to serve our clients—one of which is right here in Atlanta, GA. If you think your business can benefit from a partnership with us, contact us online or give us a call today at 404-978-1570!
- SOLIDWORKS: Wabtec Passenger Transit
- DocuWare: Centennial American Properties
- Autodesk BIM 360: Mavin Construction
- SOLIDWORKS PDM: Champion Aerospace
- Your Comprensive Guide to HP's Multi Jet Fusion 3D Printer
- Autodesk: BIM 360 vs. PlanGrid & Procore