Every facet of how you design and manufacture is about to be reinvented, and it all starts here with the mighty HP voxel. The new HP Jet Fusion 3D Printers will change the world by advancing radical prototyping, accelerating manufacturing up to 10 times faster, taking strength and precision to unheard of heights. Meet the new HP Jet Fusion 3D printers, the world’s first production-ready 3D printing system.
- Multijet Fusion Technology: Up to 10x faster than traditional FDM, SLA, or SLS printing. Multijet Fusion uses the revolutionary HP voxel to produce strong parts with minimal post-processing.
- Full Color Options: while the matte black option is suitable for many industries, HP also offers full-color solutions for final parts production,
- Reusable Material: With HP’s High-Reusability PA12 material, recycling unused material is part of finishing. Unused material, automatically mixed with fresh material, is prepped for the next print for unprecedented cost savings.
- Quality Look and Feel: Finished parts are immediately usable with a high-quality matte finish and professional look. HP Multijet Fusion technology produces end-point ready products without the “printed” look of other FDM solutions.
- End-to-End Solution: The rapid print time, ease of use, sustainability, and quality results make HP Multijet Fusion perfect for prototyping, product manufacturing, and everything in between.
Polypropylene Material DataSheet (coming June 5th)