Discover the TPM Difference in Raleigh, NC
Find 3D CAD Software, 3D Printers, and Other Design Solutions in the Research Triangle
Innovation and collaboration drive business in Raleigh — an integral part of The Research Triangle. That’s why TPM, Inc. opened Raleigh’s sales and support office in 2012. Our company, headquartered in Greenville, SC, was built on Raleigh’s very same values of innovation and collaboration.
With every product and service TPM offers, we lead the way in technology. For the past 40+ years, we’ve dedicated ourselves to providing cutting-edge solutions to the engineering and design communities, and we’re excited to continue that provision in Raleigh. Those solutions include the best in:
- 3D Design Software: We distribute and support the complete line of SOLIDWORKS and Autodesk products, which provide the consistency and reliability your team deserves.
- 3D Printers: In addition to offering a variety of MarkForged 3D printers, we are North Carolina’s exclusive dealer of the HP MultiJet Fusion 3D Printer.
- Document Management Solutions: From print allocation software to enterprise content management, we can help you do more and print less.
- Copying, Printing, and Scanning Solutions: We offer a full range of Inkjet and dry toner printing solutions for every application, with partners that include Océ, HP, and Canon.
- Training and Support: We offer onsite, online, and custom training courses as well as several support plans to guarantee that Raleigh’s engineers stay up-to-date on the latest tools and processes, and that Raleigh’s businesses continue to maximize their investments.
TPM emphasizes local, specialized service for our clients, which is why we’ve expanded to six local branches across the Southeast. If you think your Raleigh business can benefit from a partnership with us, contact us online or give us a call at (919) 208-2927 today!
- SOLIDWORKS: Wabtec Passenger Transit
- DocuWare: Centennial American Properties
- Autodesk BIM 360: Mavin Construction
- SOLIDWORKS PDM: Champion Aerospace
- Your Comprensive Guide to HP's Multi Jet Fusion 3D Printer
- Autodesk: BIM 360 vs. PlanGrid & Procore