Discover the TPM Difference in Virginia
Get 3D CAD Software, 3D Printers, and Other Solutions Built for the Commonwealth
With the highest concentration of technology workers in any state, Virginia needs a company that can meet the area’s unique technological and software needs—TPM, Inc. is that company!
TPM, Inc. is headquartered in Greenville, SC and we expanded into NOVA in 2017 because our company and the products and services we offer were built to meet the needs of the area’s software, communication technology, and defense contracting companies.
TPM has been a leading technology company for the past 40+ years because of our dedication to providing cutting-edge solutions to the engineering and design communities. Those solutions include the best in:
- 3D Design Software: We distribute and support the complete line of SOLIDWORKS and Autodesk products, which provide the consistency and reliability your team deserves.
- 3D Printers: In addition to offering a variety of MarkForged 3D printers, we are Virginia’s exclusive dealer of the HP MultiJet Fusion 3D Printer.
- Document Management Solutions: From print allocation software to enterprise content management, we can help you do more and print less.
- Copying, Printing, and Scanning Solutions: We offer a full range of Inkjet and dry toner printing solutions for every application, with partners that include Océ, HP, and Canon.
- Training and Support: We offer onsite, online, and custom training courses as well as several support plans to guarantee your engineers stay up-to-date on different tools and processes, and that you are always able to maximize your investments.
TPM emphasizes local, specialized service for all clients, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. So, if you think your VA business can benefit from a partnership with us, contact us online or give us a call at (800) 922-1145 today!