SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD
SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD software delivers powerful design functionality with the intuitive SOLIDWORKS user interface to speed your design process and make you instantly productive. Depending on your needs, we at TPM offer different SOLIDWORKS packages. Below you will find the 3 main solutions you can choose from SOLIDWORKS Premium, Professional, and Standard. Find out which one is best for you!
SOLIDWORKS Premium is the complete 3D CAD solution, providing your product design team with all the mechanical CAD, data management, and design validation tools that you need in one affordable package.
SOLIDWORKS Premium adds powerful simulation and design validation to the capabilities of SOLIDWORKS Professional, as well as ECAD/MCAD collaboration, reverse engineering, and advanced wire and pipe routing functionality.
Mechanical CAD Capabilities
SOLIDWORKS mechanical CAD software allows your design team to work smarter and faster so that you can develop products that separate you from your competitors.
Design Validation Capabilities
SOLIDWORKS Premium includes SOLIDWORKS Simulation, powerful design validation software created for nonspecialists. It allows you to test your designs in real-world conditions on-screen, minimizing cost and time spent on physical samples and improving product quality by identifying areas prone to weakness and failure.
SOLIDWORKS Workgroup PDM helps engineering workgroups minimize errors and duplicated efforts by capturing file revision histories automatically and managing data access and use. Access desired files, determine who has worked on them, and see exactly when changes were made.
SOLIDWORKS Professional gives you all the basics of SOLIDWORKS Standard and it includes additional capabilities to increase productivity, ensure accuracy, and help you communicate all design information more effectively.
SOLIDWORKS Professional includes libraries of standard parts and fasteners, tools to automatically estimate manufacturing costs and to help utilize imported geometry, and utilities that search designs for errors. Your designs can be realistically rendered with PhotoView 360 software and shared with the eDrawings Professional package, an easily deployed tool that lets everyone view, measure, and mark up the design data.
SOLIDWORKS Professional also gives you an integrated data management system that securely stores all project information and tracks all design changes.
SOLIDWORKS Standard delivers easy-to-use, robust 3D design capabilities and performance. Not only can you create parametric parts, assemblies, and production-level drawings, but you have all the tools you need to generate complex surfaces, sheet metal flat patterns, and structural weldments.
- For individuals, students, educators, hobbyists, and others that need a straightforward 2D CAD drafting solution with a familiar user interface.
- Exclusively sold on the DraftSight online store as an annual subscription at $99/yr.
- For professionals and companies that need an advanced 2D CAD drafting solution with powerful, productivity boosting features and API to help bring their designs to life quickly and easily.
- Exclusively sold on the DraftSight online store as an annual subscription at $199/yr.
- For individuals, designers, makers, manufacturers, professionals, and companies that need a robust 2D drafting and 3D design experience to help meet their needs on drafting, modeling, prototyping, manufacturing, laser cutting and 3D printing.
- It includes all DraftSight Professional features plus a comprehensive set of 3D DWG design and constraint capabilities.
- Exclusively sold on the DraftSight online store as an annual subscription at $499/yr.
Get a Quote
A Complete Solution
SOLIDWORKS offers a complete set of solutions for engineers, architects, and construction professionals on various levels. At TPM, we are experts with the software and can help you find the best fit for your needs. Once you have decided, we can provide you with the training and support you need to ensure your implementation is as successful as possible. Contact our professionals at TPM to help you find the right SOLIDWORKS solution and get it working at full capacity for your projects.