SolidCAM, including the revolutionary iMachining, is seamlessly integrated in SOLIDWORKS, with full toolpath associativity to the SOLIDWORKS model. With the new window integration in SOLIDWORKS, all machining operations can be defined, calculated, and verified without leaving the parametric SOLIDWORKS assembly environment. Creating the designs you want has never been easier. Learn more about the major benefits SolidCAM can offer engineers, archtiects, and construction professionals and see the iMachine in action!
All 2D and 3D geometrics used for machining are fully associative to the SOLIDWORKS design model. If you make any changes to your SOLIDWORKS model, all of your CAM operations will be automatically updated.
- SOLIDWORKS look and feel through seamless single-window integration
- Full associativity as the toolpaths auto-update when the model changes
- SolidCAM’s 10+ years as a SOLIDWORKS Gold Partner
- SolidCAM works in the SOLIDWORKS assembly mode to define fixtures, tooling, and vices
- SolidCAM + SOLIDWORKS is scalable with packages for all CNC machine types and applications
- The integrated CAD/CAM-Solution SOLIDWORKS + SolidCAM is available at a competitive bundle price
Get a Quote
Streamline your workflow with SolidCAM.
Interested in what the SolidCAM in SOLIDWORKS can do for your operations? With the seamless integration and full associativity as the toolpaths auto-update when the model changes, this tool is sure to help you streamline your workflow and improve the precision of your final products. Call the professionals at TPM today to learn about our competitive bundle price.