New TPM Support Offerings
TPM is pleased to announce a set of new support offerings for our Autodesk and SOLIDWORKS customers. Based on demand from our customers, those wishing for a higher level of support have three new offerings to choose from. This will allow organizations the flexibility to choose the support level that fits their business needs.
These new packages give our customers added benefits and the ability to leverage our technical staff for much more than simple support – benefits like an annual business process assessment and consulting hours that can be used for projects like deployment assistance, standards and templates, software configuration and customization, and much more.
Description of Benefits
- Unlimited Technical Support via Telephone/Email/Web: Includes unlimited remote technical support for software products offered by TPM, delivered by a team of certified TPM Application Engineers. Support hours are 8:30 – 5:30, Monday – Friday. Support can be contacted via telephone at 1-888-313-1688, email at email@example.com, or via the web at www.tpm.com.
- Unlimited Remote Screen Sharing and Remote Diagnostics: In addition to support over the phone, TPM utilizes the latest in web-based technology to view customers screens and capture diagnostic information which aids in troubleshooting technical issues.
- TPM’s Exclusive Online Customer Portal: TPM offers a dedicated customer portal which allows visibility into software contracts, support tickets, and even accounting information.
- TPM’s Priority Support Service: Priority Support customers will receive accelerated response times to their support tickets.
- Annual Business Process Assessment: The Business Process Assessment is an in-depth analysis of a customer’s software utilization and workflows in their organization to understand goals, pain points, and ultimately create a path of success. A set of recommendations is produced after the assessment which outlines potential areas of improvement.
- Discounts on Additional Training/Services*: Discounts can be used on any additional training classes or consulting services not included in their support contract. Travel expenses outside of 30 miles from a TPM location are not included in consulting services.
- Remote or Onsite Consulting Hours**: Hours can be used for consulting around supported software that falls outside of technical support. Examples can include customization, deployment assistance, standards creation or modification, custom training, etc. Onsite hours must be used in 4 hour blocks of time and travel costs may be incurred if more than 30 miles away from a TPM office. Unused hours expire at the end of 12 months.