Construction Application Engineer08-15-2017
TPM is seeking a talented and highly motivated individual with experience repairing and maintaining copiers in Charleston, SC. Experience with Canon preferred. Strong computer/networking experience or certifications a plus.
- Repair and perform preventative maintenance on the full line of color, b/w and production color digital copiers, faxes, printers or scanners, use diagnostic tools, service aids, and product schematics to troubleshoot and resolve equipment and system failures;
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with each individual customer.
- Manage parts inventory and territory to comply with established operating standards and perform machine factory modifications and software/operating systems upgrades of equipment to ensure optimum performance.
In order to be considered, candidates must possess the following qualifications.
- High School diploma or equivalent and A+ certification or equivalent.
- Minimum of one-two years of related field experience as a technician working with business technology such as Wide and Small copiers, printers, and plotters.
- Education or experience in electronic/mechanical repair is required.
- Ability to travel assigned accounts, including accounts with multiple locations.
- Thorough knowledge of and demonstrated ability to apply computer technology to customer requirements for networked products and systems solutions.
- Ability to attend product training classes as required.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. and be in a mobile activity more than 50% of the time. (Walking/standing/stooping/kneeling).
- PC literacy and understanding of basic network concepts.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license; this position requires the ability to travel within their territory 100% of the time.
- Traveling outside of territory may be required.
- Laptop and Vehicle furnished along with $70.00 per month for cell phone allowance.
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com