Your Bluebeam Revu Questions, Answered!
June 29 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
At TPM, we’re big fans of Bluebeam Revu and how it helps keep our client’s architecture, engineering and construction teams on the same page through the design process. Revu allows AEC teams to move projects forward during construction and preserve critical project data through completion and beyond. Bluebeam Revu is a must-have for any AEC firm.
With this in mind, we understand that many questions may arise around the specific functionalities of Bluebeam. Frequently, we receive a mix of common questions, from high-level to more technical.
Join us for this open forum webinar where TPM Technical Solution Consultant Korey Gaddy will answer some of the most common questions we receive around Bluebeam Revu. In this session, we will answer:
- Do the PDF Summary Hyperlinks Work in Other PDF Software Programs?
- Can I Total Lengths and Areas for Mark-Ups?
- How Does Someone Without a Bluebeam Revu License Work in a Session?
- Is There a Way to Save or Readily Re-Use a Customized Mark-up in Bluebeam Revu?
- When I Try to Scale My Drawing, the Screen Turns Blue; Why?
- And much more!