- This event has passed.
SOLIDWORKS Electrical Hands On Test Drive
April 25 @ 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Would you like to ‘test-drive’ the future of electrical systems design?
With SOLIDWORKS Electrical, you can use a purpose-built electrical schematics tool to drive a real-deal SQL database. In turn, it automates your workflow and completely automates report creation. We know it’s not enough to read about or see it in a video – you want to see it for yourself! We have an event for you to come!
Come and get your hands on it, verify that it’ll do what you need it to do for your business at an Electrical Hands-on Test Drive.
SOLIDWORKS Electrical Test Drive
Learn how to simplify your life with SOLIDWORKS Electrical real-time multi-user design, collaboration, and creation of all your manufacturing documents. In addition, you can look forward to:
- Purpose-built, database-driven electrical schematic tool
- Manage complex schematic designs with ease, across multiple users
- Leverage single line schematics into multiline power and control and PLC schematics, with automatic wire numbering and component tagging
- Reuse existing designs efficiently, and intelligently
- Have SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD reference your schematic to create all your realistic wires, cables, and harnesses
- Use the automatic report creation to produce all your electrical manufacturing documents – Bills of Material, wire/cable lists (with actual lengths), from/to lists, wire tags, and more!