- This event has passed.
Revit MEP – Project and Tools Essentials: Charlotte
February 27Free – $350.00
Fundamentals of Revit MEP
- Introduction to the user interface
- Project browser
- Creating, controlling and organizing views including Floor Plans Sections and 3D Views
- Understanding view range in Floor Plans and Reflected Ceiling Plans
- Object visibility, color, line patterns and line weights
- Using filters to further define views
- How Families are used in Revit
- Working with linked Architectural models
- Workset creation and Central files
- Copy Monitor process
- Annotating objects
- Interface detection
- Sheet creation
- Organizing details and converting AutoCAD details
Prerequisite: Basic computer skills.
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.