- This event has passed.
HP’s Next Step in Digital Manufacturing Virtual Event
June 4 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
During this digital conference on Thursday, June 4, join us as we showcase our latest innovations in digital manufacturing and reveal our newest collaborations!
This virtual event will kick off with an opening keynote address from Ramon Pastor (Interim President of HP 3D Printing and Digital Manufacturing) and François Minec (Managing Director BASF Forward AM), followed by a day full of informative and interactive sessions including:
- Global announcements of our most recent products, services, and partnerships, including an expansion of the HP Digital Manufacturing Network
- A keynote on how we and some of our HP Digital Manufacturing Network partners like ZiggZagg and GoProto have been responding to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Updates to HP Metal Jet and new applications
- Question-and-answer sessions
After the event, attendees will be granted access to replays of webinar sessions, customer case studies, application photos, videos, and other downloadable collateral.
Can’t wait? Click below to sign up now and mark your calendar for: Thursday, June 4 @11AM EST
- June 4
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Event Category:
- Live Event
- Event Tags:
- HP 3D Printing and Digital Manufacturing, hp virtual event, Updates to HP Metal Jet and new applications