Plus Support Plan
When you purchase TPM’s Plus Support Plan, you not only receive the highest-quality technical support available, you join a community of technical professionals that are interested in getting the most out of the best design tools.
For a fixed annual fee, you get all the benefits of the Basic Support Plan plus much more! You’ll receive priority technical support, software service pack notifications as necessary/available, on-site support and training course discounts, and access to software enhancements that keep your design tools up to date and make the most of your investment.
Remove financial surprises that can leave you unable to fund essentials projects. Plus Support offers a way to make software costs predictable.
|Named Callers*||Up to 4|
(Mon – Fri, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm)
|Email Support||Unlimited Incidents**|
|On-site Support Discount***||10% off|
|Training Discount****||10% off|
|Software Service Pack Notifications||Yes|
*You may add more Named Callers on top of those already included in your support plan for an additional fee of $150/person.
** An “incident” is defined as a single problem starting from the initial customer call until closure or resolution of the problem or issue. Problems arising from a lack of knowledge on the proper use of the product is defined as a training issue and may not be covered under the technical support contract.
***On-site support fee is $150/hour. Does not include travel expenses.
****Discount applies to regular scheduled training which does not include a customized training course developed specifically for an organization.
- Unlimited telephone and email support
- Unlimited number of incidents available to the entire organization
- Toll-free telephone support Monday—Friday during normal business hours (8:30 AM—5:30 PM)
- Up to four (4) Named Callers who will be authorized to receive support
- Priority technical support
- On-site support discount
- Certified training course discount
- Better return on investment
- Reduced budgetary risk
- Software service pack notifications as necessary/available
- Cross-disciplined support staff