Per Incident Support
TPM’s Per Incident Support Plan is a cost-effective, entry-level support plan designed primarily for small businesses and those companies that do not experience many technical issues. This plan allows customers to obtain technical support over the phone and via email on an as-needed basis for only $60.00.
What defines an “incident”?
An “incident” is defined as a single problem starting from the initial customer call until closure or resolution of the problem or issue. Problems arising from a lack of knowledge on the proper use of the product is defined as a training issue and may not be covered under the technical support contract. This offering does not include “how-to” questions, onsite support or problems related to network and/or computer issues. Calls are logged in and handled as technical personnel are available.
What defines a resolved incident?
Once an issue is accepted as being within the extent of technical support, resolution of a technical support issue shall be defined as accomplishing any one of the following:
- Providing a reasonable solution to the issue
- Providing a reasonable work-around to the issue
- Determining that the issue is in fact an enhancement request and forwarding the request to the product management team
Per Incident Support Benefits:
- Technical support on an as-needed basis for only $60.00 per incident
- One telephone or email incident
- Toll-free telephone support Monday—Friday during normal business hours (8:30 AM—5:00 PM)
- Direct one-to-one communication with a certified TPM Application Engineer
- Follow-up support until the incident is resolved
- Cross-disciplined support staff
Payment is due at the time of the call; credit card or pre-approved credit only.