Do you want to reduce the amount of time it takes to create documentation?
The SolidWorks Composer revolutionizes the way product documentation is created.
SolidWorks Composer helps you create everything from product manuals to interactive 3D animations and videos. It allows you to present your ideas better and differentiate yourself from the competition, so you’ll win more business and create superior-quality documents at dramatically lower costs.
By working directly with 3D CAD data, Composer helps illustrators and writers create high-quality 3D images and animations quickly. It repurposes 3D across your organization, providing a universal “language” that eliminates misunderstandings, helps you work faster, and reduces translation costs.
SolidWorks Composer automatically updates design changes from 3D CAD models into your documentation, keeping it accurate and continuously up-to-date. The costly and error-prone process of manually editing design changes is eliminated, and documentation teams have the freedom to start concurrent with the design team. It’s the 21st century way to increase efficiency.
Key SolidWorks Composer Benefits:
- Create accurate and graphic-rich product documentation
- Reduce documentation costs by at 25% or more
- Win more business and differentiate your products from competitors
- Add life to documentation with interactive 3D animations
- Enjoy higher returns on existing 3D investments
- Engineers are free to design, not create documentation
- Fewer shipment delays or blocked payments
Who’s Using SolidWorks Composer?
SolidWorks Composer can be used by many different teams to repurpose 3D for different purposes. Here are just a few things you can do with the software:
- Automate manufacturing and assembly instructions.
- Create better user manuals and product documentation.
- Create accurate repair and maintenance manuals.
- Publish better training materials.
- Create vibrant, exciting marketing materials.