AutoCAD Structure Detailing
AutoCAD Structural Detailing
Structural engineering software for AutoCAD users
Autodesk® AutoCAD® Structural Detailing software helps structural engineers, detailers and fabricators create more precise detailing and fabrication shop drawings. Built on the familiar Autodesk® AutoCAD® software platform, it’s structural engineering software for steel and concrete structures.
- Benefit from an integrated, more efficient workflow that helps reduce drafting time by automating redundant, time-consuming tasks.
- Use automated tools to generate more complete and comprehensive details, drawings, schedules, and material takeoffs.
- Help save time and reduce errors by working with a coordinated model that automatically updates drawings as changes are made.
Work in a familiar environment.
- Use purpose built tools designed specifically for creating fabrication details and shop drawings.
- Take advantage of existing software investments and knowledge by implementing a solution that is built on the familiar AutoCAD platform.
- Support the building information modeling (BIM) process for structural engineering by extending structural design workflows to fabrication, helping to automate fabrication details and drawings.
- More easily import design models from Autodesk®Revit® Structure or AutoCAD-based software applications.
- Extend modeling and analysis to fabrication by transferring design data from Autodesk® Robot™ Structural Analysis Professional Software to AutoCAD Structural Detailing software.