Project Lead the Way
Project Lead the Way uses Autodesk software to set America’s next generation of engineers on the path to success.
Through partnerships with leading initiatives such as Project Lead the Way, Autodesk helps develop compelling, hands-on projects that challenge students in science, technology, engineering and math studies.
Project Lead the Way coursework introduces students to many different types of engineering—and opens their minds to potential career paths. PLTW curriculum components include the following:
- Introduction to Engineering
- Digital Electronics
- Principles of Engineering
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Engineering Design and Development
- Civil Engineering and Architecture
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biotechnical Engineering