Autodesk Revit Structure
Autodesk® Revit® Structure software is the purpose-built building information modeling (BIM) solution for structural engineering firms, providing tools for structural design and analysis. Revit Structure integrates a multimaterial physical model and an independently editable analytical model for more efficient structural analysis while providing bidirectional links to popular structural analysis software. Make better decisions earlier in the design process by more accurately visualizing a structure before it is built. Revit Structure helps provide the advantage of BIM to improve multidiscipline coordination of structural design documentation, minimize errors, and enhance collaboration between engineering and architecture teams.
Design more accurately.
- Work more efficiently with structural engineering tools that support the Building Information Modeling (BIM) process, helping to reduce errors.
- Evaluate conformance with building and safety regulations using intelligent models.
- More effectively streamline the design and analysis process with the ability to create a multi-material physical model for coordination and documentation and an editable analytical model for analysis.
Better Visualize intent.
- Gain greater project insight with visualization and simulation tools prior to construction in order to more efficiently use materials.
- More accurately share design intent with project stakeholders by using intelligent models for near-realistic visualization.
- More clearly visualize analysis results within the design environment by integrating Autodesk® Robot™ Structural Analysis Professional software, as well as other widely used structural analysis applications.
- Document designs more accurately using coordinated and consistent information inherent in the intelligent models.
- Use intelligent models for analysis and fabrication, resulting in more accurate documentation of design intent through to construction.
- More seamlessly coordinate with architects and mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) engineers who use other Autodesk® Revit® software products.