- October 12, 2016 - October 14, 2016
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Length: 3 days
Prerequisite: Basic computer skills.
- Introduction to the Autodesk Revit software
- Basic drawing and editing tools
- Setting up levels and grids
- Working with views
- Starting a structural project based on a linked architectural model
- Adding structural columns and walls
- Adding foundations and structural slabs
- Structural reinforcement
- Beams, trusses, and framing systems
- Analytical models and placing loads
- Project practices to reinforce learning
- Construction documents
- Annotating construction documents
*Please fill out the training request form. A representative from TPM will contact you to collect payment. You are not registered for the class until your payment has been received.
By registering for this course, you are agreeing to the following terms:
• Payment or PO for the engagement or class will be required to confirm registration
• Training classes are non-refundable once purchased
• Accepted forms of payment are: TPM NET 30 account, Cash, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. American Express will incur a 3% payment fee in addition to the agreed upon fees above.
• This signed agreement and payment instructions must be received by TPM in order to secure a position/date for the specified training/services. Dates will be secured in the order in which agreements are received.
• If cancellation or rescheduling is necessary, written notice must be provided to TPM, Inc. 3 working days prior to the class or engagement date to avoid a cancellation fee. Notice given less than 3 working days will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of engagement price. Substitution of registrant is allowed at no charge.
Venue: TPM Greenville