TPM is looking for customer-service oriented engineer with SolidWorks experience to join our support team. TPM’s team of application engineers provides assistance to customers across the southeast from large global accounts to small one man machine shops. Every interaction with a customer is an opportunity to show them quality and commitment from TPM.
General responsibilities for this front line support position include: fielding incoming phone calls and support emails; troubleshooting and providing resolution to customer issues regarding SolidWorks, modeling, Installation, and add-on/complementary products such as Simulation and PDM tools; researching issues and solutions.
LOCATION: Columbia, Greenville or Charlotte
- Provide comprehensive technical support and mentoring for customers
- Assist customers with installations and provide best practices recommendations
- Help manage licensing and activations
- Work with SolidWorks company portal and engineers to resolve and track issues
- Work with customers to solve issues as they relate to SolidWorks and their business needs while mentoring and coaching their users throughout the process
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or other technical-related degree is preferred.
TPM will provide ample opportunity for personal growth through continuous training and expectation of certifications for all levels of SolidWorks products.
- Exceptional Communication and follow-up skills
- Clear and concise writing skills via email
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple customer interactions (ongoing case management)
- Attention to detail
- Friendly, Helpful attitude
- Strong SolidWorks background
- Engineering degree, or similar job experience
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com.