JOB TITLE: Reprographic Production Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Reprographic/Print Room
REPORTS TO: Print Room Manager
PURPOSE: This position will be responsible for managing large format architectural and engineering printing projects in the print room.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Scan and modify (if needed) large format black and white drawings to file as PDF or TIFF file formats.
- Print large format black and white drawings from file, email, or scan/print from hard copies.
- Scan small format black and white specification manuals to file (similar to large format) using various Canon products.
- Print small format color copies using Canon products.
- Interact with all employees and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Provide customer assistance in placing orders both in person and over the phone, provide suggestions and fill orders.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: An ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record with different printing programs included but not limited to Acrobat, Photoshop, and AutoCAD
- Knowledge and experience with various Canon products
- Knowledge and experience using networks and different file formats
- Architectural and engineering large format printing is a plus
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.