Document Management Application Engineer – Greenville, SC
JOB TITLE:Document Management Application Engineer
DEPARTMENT: Document & Print Technology
REPORTS TO: DPT Division Manager
PURPOSE: TPM provides solutions for customers to streamline their document process by providing software solutions from vendors including: Docuware, Print Audit, Uniflow, SmartSearch, etc. TPM is searching for an individual who can become the technical expert for these solutions and provide: pre-sales support, implementation, customization, and post-sales support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Obtain and maintain vendor technical certifications.
- Provide pre-sales support including technical demonstrations, discovery, etc.
- Provide post-sales support to customers using TPM’s document management solutions
- Assist in trade shows or product fairs designed to educate customers about TPM’s suite of software products.
- Perform programming, customization, and implementation of solutions with customers
- Perform basic connectivity support to wide format and small format printing solutions.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
QUALIFICATIONS: The ideal candidate would have 3-5+ years experience in IT, Document Management, Technical Support, Copier & Plotter service in private industry. Previous experience or certifications with Microsoft, Document Management, Rules Based Printing, Security software would be beneficial but not required. An understanding of IT systems, server environments, connectivity, etc . Excellent communication skills are essential in this position.