Streamline architectural design projects
AutoCAD® Architecture software is the version of AutoCAD specifically for architectural design. Architectural drafting tools enable you to design and document more efficiently in the familiar AutoCAD environment. Start working in AutoCAD Architecture and experience productivity gains right away, while learning new features at your own pace.
AutoCAD Architecture Features
- Walls, doors, and windows
- Draw walls, doors, and windows that mimic real-world behavior and construction.
- Sections and elevations
- Generate 2D sections and elevations directly from your floor plans.
- Architectural design documentation
- Create and annotate drawings with detail components and keynoting tools.