AutoCAD Map 3D
Model-based GIS and mapping software
AutoCAD® Map 3D software provides access to GIS and mapping data to support planning, design, and data management. Intelligent models and CAD tools help you to apply regional and discipline-specific standards. Integration of GIS data with your organization helps to improve quality, productivity, and asset management.
AutoCAD Map 3D features
- Point cloud tools
- Import, visualize, and stylize large sets of 3D laser scanning/LIDAR data.
- Convert GIS and CAD to industry models
- Populate from FDO data sources of DWG files and convert data to model.
- Planning and analysis tools
- Perform queries, create thematic maps, build topologies, and create reports